I love making muffins, especially ones that are easy to make and delicious. And you already know I love baking, so I’ll take any excuse to bake some muffins or some banana bread. I made these ones today because I felt like eating something chocolaty and this was the easiest and quickest way to get my chocolate fix. 🙂
First preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grab a large bowl and add to it the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and chocolate chips.
Mix all the dry ingredients.
In a medium bowl, add all the wet ingredients, so the milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract.
Mix the wet ingredients well.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
I still had some of these cute pink paper liners so I used them in my mini muffin tray.
Fill the paper liners with the muffin mix. I was able to fill 12 muffin liners.
Bake them for 20 or 25 minutes or until done.
And I couldn’t help myself and had to take a bite out of one. It was delicious.
- 1Â¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1Â½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour your muffin pans, or you could use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients, so the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done, insert a toothpick in the center of the muffin and if it comes out clean they are done.
They are just delicious and so decadent.