This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chicken Fajita Pizza – if you love chicken fajitas, then this pizza is for you. It’s cheesy, it’s spicy, it’s out of this world.
First of all, let me just tell you I am extremely happy, I have a super long 5 day weekend. Life is great, so Happy Easter my friends.
Now that that’s out of the way I can tell you about today’s recipe, because I’m very happy to share this with you. You know how much I love chicken fajitas and I love pizza, who doesn’t love pizza, so why not put the two together.
So I did!
And you know what? OMG! It is the best pizza I ever had. The pictures probably don’t do it justice, because we were so hungry so we were rushing, we wanted to eat the pizza while it was hot. So you’ll have to take my word on this, there’s nothing you will not love about this pizza. It’s cheesy, it’s spicy, it’s out of this world.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Chicken Fajita Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500 F degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a pizza baking pan, or a pizza stone.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and pepper in the olive oil until onion is slightly caramelized.Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Add shredded chicken and toss everything together.
- Spread salsa over the crust. Top with mozzarella cheese. Top with the chicken mixture evenly over the entire pizza. Top with the Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.