Balsamic Pork Scallopini Over Creamy Noodles – delicious creamy noodles with balsamic pork scallopini that the entire family will enjoy!
When my husband heard I was making noodles again he was very disappointed, but then he saw this dish and how great it looked and he was hooked. He could not stop eating this amazing pork scallopini with these creamy noodles.
So trust me, I say, I never steer you wrong. If you don’t eat pork this would be just as delicious with chicken breast.
So let me tell you a bit about this dish, besides the fact that it’s super delicious and we ate the whole thing in one sitting, it was also fairly easy to make. I’m not a huge fan of balsamic but if you are you can definitely add more balsamic vinegar to the dish. The great thing about the balsamic vinegar is that as it cooks it reduces down and it sweetens the sauce a bit. The balsamic sauce was amazing, you can pour any leftover sauce over your noodles or just dip some bread into it, it’s fantastic.
The noodles are so creamy and cheesy, they’re to die for. Pair these two together and you have one amazing dinner.
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Balsamic Pork Scallopini Over Creamy Noodles
For Balsamic Pork Scallopini
For Creamy Noodles
- 16 ounce egg noodles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Add onion and red peppers to the pan; saute until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the broth, basil, vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Return pork to the pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; stir in the cream, the cheese, butter, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Serve pork over noodles.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.