BBQ Ranch Chicken Sandwiches – cheesy chicken, bacon, ranch dressing….yum!
Do you ever have leftover chicken that you don’t know what to do with? Well these BBQ ranch chicken sandwiches are perfect for a delicious and quick lunch and a perfect way to use that leftover chicken.
Many times we will buy a roasted chicken, and well there’s always leftovers. Now usually that’s not a problem because Mia, my beagle, will gladly finish off any leftovers, but if you don’t have this problem, then make these sandwiches.
They are so good and tasty, I mean there’s bacon, chicken, cheese, ranch dressing, etc. You cannot screw up a sandwich when you have ingredients like that.
I did try to make this sandwich a bit healthier by using these thin buns, they are just as good as any regular buns, and you won’t feel like you’re missing on flavor. Besides, you want to taste the bacon and cheesy chicken, not bread. 🙂
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
BBQ Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
- In small bowl, mix chicken, cheese, hot sauce, and barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix the shredded lettuce, onion and ranch dressing.
- Top the bottom of the 4 thin buns with the chicken mixture, divide it equally. Cover with the top of the thin buns.
- Grill the buns on a panini maker at 350 for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts and chicken warms up.
- Remove the top from the sandwiches. Add bacon evenly to all 4 sandwiches, spoon lettuce mixture on top of the bacon and top with tomato slices. Cover the sandwiches with the top bun.