Last updated on January 10th, 2018 at 09:25 pm
Chocolate Chip Raisin Oatmeal Cookies – delicious oatmeal cookies loaded with raisins and chocolate chips.
Oh yeah, these cookies are so delicious, they are a symphony in your mouth. Not only are they delicious but I literally made both batches in 30 minutes and they look so beautiful, trust me you will love them. The best reason of all to make these cookies is that you are using oatmeal and oatmeal has many many health benefits, one of them, is they are the only food proven to reduce cholesterol, so there it’s a health food. 🙂
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Chocolate Chip Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In the bowl of your mixer, mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, egg and water together, until well incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well to combine. Add the rolled oats and mix.
- Add the raisins and chocolate chips and mix.
- Drop by teaspoonfulls on baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- This recipe yields 24 cookies.