Crockpot Cuban Style Pork Tenderloin – the most tender and delicious meat you’ll ever have with delicious Cuban flavors.
One of the best $15 purchase I ever made was my crockpot. I resisted for a long time buying one, never seeing the need for one, or just being my usual stubborn self. But am I glad I broke down and bought one. Even as I was buying it, I wanted to buy the cheapest there was, still thinking it was going to be one useless purchase and $15 wasted. Well I was wrong! From day 1, my crockpot and I have had a beautiful relationship. It’s like it was meant to be. We have pretty much been inseparable my crockpot and I.
I have to tell you that I love cooking with pork tenderloin. Many times you’ll find a really good deal on it at the grocery store and I buy lots and freeze it. But besides getting a good deal on it, I just love the meat, it’s so versatile, I’ve used it in roasting, I’ve used it in stews, it’s simply amazing and it’s a nice lean meat, so if you’re trying to be healthier this meat is for you.
This recipe of Cuban Style Pork Tenderloin is so easy, it took me less than 5 minutes to put all the ingredients in the crockpot. And the beauty of using a crockpot is you basically dump all the ingredients in there, turn it on and forget about it for a few hours. Can’t get any easier. These flavors here though are amazing, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic. Mix all these together and cook the pork in it for a few hours, you’ll get such a delicious pork meat, you’ll thank me. The sauce was so good, I even made a little gravy with it after and poured it over the meat. It’s so good, it’s insane. You can either shred the meat when it’s done, or easily cut it into slices and serve it over some mashed potatoes or even make some sandwiches with it.
It’s out of this world! You gotta try this, trust me!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Crockpot Cuban Style Pork Tenderloin
For Crockpot Cuban Style Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of remaining sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon flour
- Cut the pork tenderloin in half so that it fits in your crockpot, if it already fits, no need to cut it in half.
- Mix all other ingredients together, and pour this sauce in the crockpot and set the pork tenderloin in the crockpot. Set on high and cook for 3 1/2 hours or on slow for 5 to 6 hours.
- To make the gravy strain the remaining sauce. In a small sauce pan, melt 2 tbsp of butter and add about 1/2 cup of the sauce and the flour. Quickly whisk and after it thickens add remaining sauce and whisk and cook until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve over pork.