This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crockpot White Chicken Chili – a simple recipe that takes 5 minutes to put together, and it’s a delicious and comforting meal.
I have a super easy recipe to share with you today, crockpot white chicken chili. I feel like I haven’t shared a crockpot recipe with you guys in a long time so it’s about time I change that. A few years ago at a potluck at work, a coworker brought in a crockpot with white chili. I’m almost embarrassed to say that that was the first time I had white chicken chili. Needless to say I really loved the chili and ever since then I’ve been making white chicken chili quite often.
There’s nothing more comforting than a bowl of chili, especially on a cold or rainy day. I know it’s summer, but we’ve had a bit of rain lately so this just seemed appropriate at the time. The great thing about this chili is that it’s so easy to make. Crockpot recipes are the best, especially the ones where you simply throw in all the ingredients in the crockpot, turn it on and forget about it for a few hours. Life couldn’t get simpler.
But this white chicken chili is not only simple to make, it’s delicious, and it’s comforting and it’s really really good. I chose to serve mine with some white cheddar cheese, I squeezed some lime over it and added some chopped cilantro. I also decided to add some basil from our herb garden because it just looks and smells amazing.
So next time you find yourself in need of some comfort food, I invite you to try this simple recipe of white chicken chili.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 3 chicken breasts cut in small cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 15.25 oz whole kernel corn drained
- 15 oz cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 8 oz green taco sauce 8 oz green taco sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix all ingredients except cilantro.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir well and if preferred garnish each serving with white cheddar cheese, lime wedges and cilantro and/or basil.