This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Everything Oatmeal Bake Bars – delicious and super healthy breakfast oatmeal bake bars, full of healthy and good for you ingredients.
Today I have a special recipe for you, one that I make often and love. To tell you the truth I never had a name for this oatmeal bake, I mostly just throw in a bunch of ingredients I find in my pantry. This is why I call it everything oatmeal bake bars. We love oatmeal and as you know oatmeal has a lot of health benefits. Although many times I make this the recipe varies, these are the main ingredients I usually use.
I remember the first time I made this hubs complained that I made so much and who was going to eat it all. Well let me tell you, that once he took a bite of it, it became his goto breakfast of choice. There are so many good things in this oatmeal, bananas, pumpkin puree, almonds, pecans, dried fruit, no oils or butter, just apple sauce and milk.
That’s why this oatmeal is so great, you can literally add anything you like to it, any dried fruit you like, this time I used dried apricots because I had a big bag full of them, but sometimes I’ll use raisins, or even cranberries. Can you tell how much I love this oatmeal? Yes, I’d probably prefer bacon and eggs but seriously, after I eat one of these bars, I feel real good and forget all about the eggs and bacon.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Everything Oatmeal Bake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix whisk together the bananas, apple sauce, pumpkin puree, agave syrup, milk and vanilla extract.
- To it add the remainder of the ingredients and mix using a big wooden spoon. Pour in a ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish and spread evenly. I sprinkled the top with additional sliced almonds, but this step is optional.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until just golden brown.
- Cut into 15 squares and serve.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.