This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Flatbread – the perfect healthy and delicious summer food.
I feel like I’ve made a lot of flatbreads lately, but it’s summer, so to me, flatbreads are perfect summer food. I just love simple fresh and delicious flavors. I could probably have healthy flatbreads or mini pizzas, whatever you want to call them, every day for lunch, dinner, and yeah even breakfast.
But have you ever grilled a peach before? Ah-mazing! Totally delish! I fired up the grill just to grill these peaches to perfection and what a smart idea that was! There were a few pieces left and we devoured them in no time at all.
Not to mention the combination of peaches and prosciutto, at the risk of sounding cliche it truly is a marriage made in heaven!
Try these over the weekend, you’ll love them and don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients. For a truly Greek flavor try these Greek flatbreads.
- 2 peaches (cut into 1/2-inch wedges)
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- 3 flatbreads (or Naan, I used Greek pita breads)
- 12 slices prosciutto (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat grill to high. Grill peach wedges, flipping, until caramelized, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Careful to not burn them.
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Sprinkle cheese on pita breads and top with prosciutto. Bake until cheese melts and is bubbling, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and top with peaches, basil and green onions. Top with chopped pecans for an extra crunch. Drizzle with oil.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.