Mushroom and Sausage Mini Breakfast Quiches – these mini breakfast quiches are as delicious as they are adorable.
Did I ever tell you breakfast if my favorite meal of the day?
I probably did!
But let me tell you again. I love breakfast and I can hardly wait for the weekends to make a nice breakfast. So that’s what I did today. These mini breakfast quiches are as delicious as they are adorable and not to mention super easy to make.
I’ve had this can of Pillsbury biscuits in the fridge for a couple weeks and have been wondering what to use it for. And then I had this brilliant idea to make these mini quiches. I tell you I amaze myself sometimes.
Ahem! Now the beauty of these mini quiches is that you can make them in muffins pans, but I chose to use my mini loaf pan just because I thought they would look super cute. I was right, look at them. The beauty of these mini quiches is that you can fill them with whatever you want, I chose some shiitake mushrooms and some Kabanosy sausage simply because that’s what I had in the fridge.
This was the perfect way to start a great weekend.
More Delicious Recipes To Try
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Mushroom and Sausage Mini Breakfast Quiches
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits 10 in a package
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped Kabanos sausage any other dry sausage would work
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Spray a Mini Loaf Pan with cooking spray.
- In a small skillet heat the olive oil and add mushrooms and sausage and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until mushrooms and sausage gets some color. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the heavy cream. Add cheese, mushrooms, sausage and season with salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
- The can of biscuits has 10 biscuits but I only used 8 because the pan only has 8 slots, so place the other 2 in a ziploc bag and use at a later time. Roll each of the 8 biscuits so that it’s about 4 or 5 inches and then press them down in the bottom and up the sides of each mini loaf pan.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly in each mini loaf.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and serve warm.