This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Embrace the coziness of the season with our Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread, a heavenly creation that promises a burst of sweetness and spice with every bite!
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
Kick off your day with this playful yet decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread! It’s a sweet and spicy fusion, inviting a comforting autumn vibe into your kitchen. This treat is not just a visual feast, but a carnival of flavors, blending the creamy richness of cheesecake with the signature sweetness of monkey bread.
A bite of this marvelous creation takes you through layers of delight, each piece coated in sugary pumpkin spice goodness. It’s a festive addition to your table, radiating warmth and joy. The golden crust hides a creamy, flavorful core, ensuring every pull-apart piece is a treasure trove of taste!
Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
- It’s a harmonious blend of sweet, spicy, and creamy flavors, creating a tantalizing experience.
- The recipe is simple, fuss-free, and incredibly fun to make.
- It’s an affordable and versatile dish, making it a perfect treat for any occasion.
Making this dish is a breeze, a fun and interactive experience in the kitchen!
Start off by shaking the biscuit pieces with white sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a large Ziploc bag. This is where the fun begins – make sure each piece is coated in that sugary, spicy goodness! Pour them into your prepped bundt pan.
Now, it’s time for some alchemy! Heat the brown sugar, butter, pumpkin, and cream cheese in a saucepan. Whisk it into a smooth mixture and pour it over the biscuit pieces. Don’t worry about little cream cheese bits; they just add extra pockets of joy!
Slide the pan into your preheated oven and let the magic happen. Watch it transform into a golden, fragrant masterpiece. Remember to let it cool a bit before diving in!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use homemade pumpkin puree?
Absolutely! Just ensure it’s well-drained to maintain texture.
Is there a substitute for pumpkin pie spice?
Yes, a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves can replace pumpkin pie spice.
Can I add nuts or chocolate chips?
Definitely! Feel free to add your favorite mix-ins for an extra crunch or burst of chocolate.
- Ensure the biscuit pieces are well-coated for uniform flavor.
- Avoid overmixing the sauce; tiny cream cheese bits add texture!
- Use a cookie sheet under the pan to catch any drips during baking.
- Let the bread cool a bit before removing from the pan to maintain shape.
- Experiment with additional spices or mix-ins to tailor it to your taste!
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. It can also be refrigerated for up to a week. For those who like to plan ahead, it freezes well! Just wrap it tightly and freeze, then reheat in the oven when you’re ready to enjoy it again.
Discover More Pumpkin Recipes
- The Best Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Magic Cake
- Pumpkin Soup
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large ziploc bag and the white sugar and the pumpkin pie spice and mix.
- Open all the cans of biscuits and each biscuit into quarters. Add the biscuit pieces to the bag, seal it and shake it around until all the biscuit pieces are coated in the sugar/pumpkin pie spice mix.
- Don’t give up, keep shaking until each piece is nicely coated. Pour the pieces into a bundt pan and set it aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat brown sugar, butter, pumpkin and cream cheese over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter is melt it. Whisk the batter until mostly smooth, there may be some tiny pieces of cream cheese, but that’s ok. Pour the mixture over the biscuit pieces in pan. Place the pan on a cookie sheet to catch any spills, if needed.
- Bake for about 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for a couple minutes, then turn the cake out of the pan onto a cake plate.
- Ensure the pumpkin puree is well-drained if using homemade.
- Feel free to add your favorite mix-ins like nuts or chocolate chips.
- Let the bread cool slightly before serving to maintain its shape.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
If you’re like me and enjoy any kind of monkey bread, try the following below:
Or for a savory version try the Pizza Bubble Ring