Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Christmas Candy Cane Bark
This Christmas Candy Cane Bark with it's pretty red and green swirls and topped with crushed pistachios and cranberries is a very festive bark for the holidays.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 pieces
- 12 oz white candy melts
- 4 oz red candy melts
- 4 oz green candy melts
- 1/4 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/4 cup cranberries dried, chopped
- 1 oz candy cane pieces crushed
Line a 9 x 13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the white candy melts, red candy melts and green candy melts in 3 different microwavable bowls. Microwave the bowl with candy melts for 1 minute at 50% power. Stir, they won't look melted, but stir anyway. Place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds at 50% power. Stir again. The candy melts should begin to melt. Place back in the microwave and melt for another 30 seconds at 50% power. Stir again until smooth. Repeat if candy melts are not completely melted.
Pour the melted white chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly with a spatula over the entire baking sheet, leaving a couple inches around the edges.
Spoon a couple tablespoon dollops each of the melted red and green chocolate candy melts, alternating colors, three across and about four rows if you can fit them in.
Take a skewer stick and swirl the red dollops, spreading them out and do the same with the green dollops.
Sprinkle the crushed pistachios over the top, then the chopped cranberries and top off by sprinkling the crushed candy cane pieces overtop.
Refrigerate again until cool enough to break the bark into pieces. Should harden pretty quickly, in about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Candy melts are made of sugar, milk solids, vegetable oils, flavorings and different colors. They are great for making barks or for coating cake pops or cookies. You can find them on amazon below:
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature in an airtight container for a number of weeks and makes a great holiday gift.
- Any type of nuts can be used for this recipe.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 173g | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.9g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 20.6g | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 17mg | Sugar: 47.5g