Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Cashew Latte Bark
This Roasted Cashew Latte Bark is loaded with cashews, pistachios and dates layering each ingredient over the other and the end result is a cornucopia of decadent delight.
- 1 1/2 cup cashews roughly chopped
- 1 cup pistachios unshelled and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coffee beans freshly ground
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 16 oz dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 cup dried dates chopped
- 4 oz white chocolate chips melted
- 1 tbsp large flaked sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sprinkles
Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pour the cashews and pistachios onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for about 10 minutes, watching closely so they don't burn.
In a small bowl whisk together the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
In another small size bowl mix the coffee grounds, cocoa powder and salt together and set aside.
Transfer the nuts to a medium size bowl and toss with the coconut oil and vanilla mixture then mix with the coffee mixture.
Return the coated nuts to the baking sheet and roast a second time for another 5 to 7 minutes until the coffee is fragrant. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and pour onto the baking sheet, spreading out with a spatula to form a rectangular shape.
Sprinkle on the coffee nut mixture and the coconut and dates.
Melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the assembled bark and sprinkle with the large flaked seat salt.
Top with the sprinkles to add a bit of color.
Refrigerate until firm, about 1/2 hour to an hour. Break it into pieces and serve.
- Be careful not to over bake the nuts the first and second time, keeping an eye on them and adjusting as needed.
- The coffee and nut mixture may look like too much but trust me when you sprinkle them on it will be just enough.
- To melt the chocolate, add the chocolate to a bowl and microwave for 1 min. Using a spatula stir in the chocolate and return to the microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir again with the spatula, if the chocolate isn't fully melted return to the microwave for another 15 seconds or so.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature in an airtight container for a number of weeks and makes a great holiday gift.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 698mg | Potassium: 615mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 6.3mg