Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Oriental Potato Salad
Oriental Potato Salad with olives, eggs and red onions! An easy, delicious and hearty potato salad ready in only 30 minutes!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 6 medium potatoes cut into cubes and boiled
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 5 eggs boiled
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced or whole
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
Peel the potatoes and cut them up in small cubes. Boil them for about 20 minutes or until they are tender when you stick a fork in them.
Boil the eggs and cut them up in smaller pieces.
Mix all the ingredients together gently and garnish with parsley.
- Store this salad in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 - 5 days. This recipe should not be frozen- the texture and color of potatoes after freezing and thawing is not very appetizing.
- Please note that nutritional information can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 513mg | Potassium: 1169mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 363IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 9mg