Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pumpkin Crumb Cake
This Pumpkin Crumb Cake is here just in time for fall season! It's deliciously moist and sweet with a perfect crunchy topping. Perfect to share with friends over a good cup of coffee!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
For Crumb Topping
- 1 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
For Pumpkin Cake
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
In another large bowl or in the bowl of your mixer, beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter and eggs on medium for about 2 minutes until well combined.
Add the pumpkin and mix for another 30 seconds. Add the flour mixture and beat on low until well combined.
Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan then top with the crumble topping.
Bake for about 55 minutes to an hour or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Cool completely then cut into pieces before serving.
- Pumpkin pie spice can be found pre made and is a mixture of nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon.
- You can freeze pumpkin cake! A pumpkin cake that has been pre-baked will actually hold it's moisture and flavor for up to 2 months in the freezer! After 2 months you may notice a change in the flavor of your cake as well as more of a dry texture.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 364.61kcal | Carbohydrates: 56.19g | Protein: 3.79g | Fat: 14.6g | Saturated Fat: 8.95g | Cholesterol: 58.27mg | Sodium: 240.8mg | Potassium: 163.22mg | Fiber: 0.98g | Sugar: 35.55g | Vitamin A: 2868.66IU | Vitamin C: 2.55mg | Calcium: 38.27mg | Iron: 1.69mg