Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Honey Garlic Salmon and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
This Honey Garlic Salmon and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner is about as easy as it gets to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes and the cleanup is a cinch!
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 12 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into slices, optional
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl whisk together the honey, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and half the salt and pepper. Pour over the salmon and spread on both sides. Place the salmon in the middle of the baking sheet. Place some lemon slices over the salmon, if preferred.
Season the zucchini and tomatoes with the remaining salt and pepper, then drizzle the olive oil over them and place in the sheet pan around the salmon.
Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the broiler on and broil for another 3 to 5 minutes or just until the top browns a bit. Make sure you watch it often as it could burn quickly.
- If you don't like zucchini, you can use any type of vegetables that you like. For example, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, etc.
- Salmon can be stored for up to 3 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge. You can freeze cooked salmon for 2 – 3 months to ensure freshness. Allow it to thaw completely in the fridge before bringing back up to temperature in the oven.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 1562mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 763IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3mg