Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pad Thai Zoodles
This Pad Thai Zoodles recipe is going to knock your socks off! This dish stacks up to any Thai restaurant you've ever been to but without the calories! Perfectly spiralized zoodles and loaded with flavor - you cannot say no to this!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
For Pad Thai
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 6 oz firm tofu about 1 cup, cut into small cubes
- 8 oz large shrimp shells off and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 5 green onions roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
Create the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, lime juice, vinegar, fish sauce, and sriracha; set aside.
Make the zoodles: Using a spiralizer or a grater, make the noodle strands out of both zucchinis; place into a bowl and set aside.
Cook the protein: Add the peanut oil to a wok or sauce pan and heat over high heat. Next, add the tofu and shrimp and cook until tofu is lightly browned and shrimp is pink on both sides. Next, add the garlic and toss everything together. Continue cooking for another minute. (If you're finding the heat is too high, turn to medium high).
Cook the eggs: Using a spatula, push the tofu and shrimp to one side of the wok, and crack the eggs in the other side - break the eggs as they cook, when finished they should look like scrambled eggs.
Add the mixings: Add half the bean sprouts, half the peanuts and half the green onions to the wok. Next, pour the prepared sauce into the wok. Toss all the ingredients together and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
Finish the dish: Finally, add the zoodles to the wok, and toss everything together. Once well combined, turn off the heat.
Serve: Garnish with remaining bean sprouts, green onions, peanuts and serve warm!
- If you don't have a spiralizer, use a shredder to shred the zucchini.
- You can use vegetable oil of sesame oil if you don't have peanut oil.
- You can make this with chicken.
- If you don't have sriracha, any chili garlic style hot sauce will work.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 225mg | Sodium: 1282mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 464IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 3mg