Add to Collection
Go to Collections
California Quinoa Salad
California Quinoa Salad - a Whole Foods Market copycat recipe, full of delicious ingredients and super good for you. Simply Delish!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/2 cup quinoa dry
- 1 cup water to cook quinoa
- 1 large mango chopped in small pieces
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 3/4 cup almond slices or slivers, toasted if preferred
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup edamame shelled, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, or parsley if you don't like cilantro
- 4 tbsp lime juice from 2 limes
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Let cool.
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl toss all the salad ingredients together including the cooled quinoa and add the dressing. Toss it well and serve cold.
- Will keep around 5 days in the fridge.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 925mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 980IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 4mg