Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Crockpot White Chicken Chili – a simple recipe that takes 5 minutes to put together, and it’s a delicious and comforting meal.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7 hrs
Total Time7 hrs 5 mins
- 3 chicken breasts cut in small cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 15.25 oz whole kernel corn drained
- 15 oz cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 8 oz green taco sauce 8 oz green taco sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1/2 tsp salt
Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix all ingredients except cilantro.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 6 to 7 hours.
Stir well and if preferred garnish each serving with white cheddar cheese, lime wedges and cilantro and/or basil.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1296mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 869IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3mg