Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Better Than Sex Cake
Better than Sex Cake – with a name like this how can you go wrong? Chocolate cake, soaked with sweetened condensed milk, caramel topping, cool whip and pecans.
- 15.25 oz chocolate cake mix any brand will do, I used Duncan Hines
- 5 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can is 10 oz, so use about 5 oz
- 7 oz caramel ice cream topping I used Smuckers caramel syrup
- 8 oz cool whip whipped topping
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits I used Skor bits
Bake the cake according to the instructions on the box. Note you will need additional ingredients, for example, eggs, water/milk, oil to make the cake.
Let the cake cool completely and poke holes about 1 inch apart using the end of a wooden spoon.
Pour the condensed milk into the holes of the cake. Pour the caramel topping over the cake and spread evenly.
Spread the cool whip over the caramel topping then sprinkle with the chopped pecans and toffee bits.
Refrigerate for about an hour or so then serve.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 397mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 193IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg