Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheesy Flat Breads
Cheesy Flat Breads – it’s cheesy, it’s gooey, it’s delicious, it’s your next snack.
- 2 flat breads 10", or a french loaf, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
Preheat your to broil at 500 F degrees.
Mix all ingredients together (minus bread). Lay the flat breads on a baking sheet and spread half the cheese mixture on each bread. Place under the broiler for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and it's slightly golden brown.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1scone | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 699mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 385mg | Iron: 1.2mg