Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Skinny Mashed Potatoes
These Easy Skinny Mashed Potatoes are made from scratch, super delicious and only 146 calories a serving.
- 2 lb potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese light
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Peel the potatoes and cut them in 1 inch cubes. Boil them on medium heat until potatoes are tender, for about 20 minutes.
Drain potatoes and in a medium bowl, add the potatoes, milk, butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper. Using a potato masher mash the potatoes until desired consistency. You may also use a hand mixer if you wish. Add additional milk as necessary.
- I used Yukon gold potatoes, but red skin potatoes or russet potatoes would work as well.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Freeze mashed potatoes in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 10 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 17.2mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 4.9mg