Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Spinach Artichoke dip is not only delicious but everyone's favorite. We're talking gooey cheesy goodness surrounded by bread rolls, all baked in one skillet. Plop it on a table and let everyone dig in.
- 20 bread rolls frozen, (20 come in a bag)
- 3 tbsp butter unsalted and melted
- 8 oz spinach frozen, thawed, drained and chopped
- 14 oz artichokes canned, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature, 1 package
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/8 tsp red pepper chili flakes
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Take a small bowl that's about 5 inches in diameter across the top and place it top side down, in the center of the skillet. Spray this bowl with cooking spray as well. Take the bread rolls and arrange around the outside of the skillet. You might have to push them together to fit them all. Brush with melted butter then cover with plastic wrap and let the bread rolls rise until doubled in size in a warm spot, about half hour to an hour.
In the mean time, in another skillet add the spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and cook until the cheese melts and everything is well combined, should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as needed
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
Remove the bowl from the center of the skillet and pour the dip into the center. Sprinkle the top of the dip and bread rolls with chili flakes and additional Parmesan cheese, if preferred.
Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and the dip is bubbly.
- Feel free to use fresh instead of frozen spinach.
- You can prepare this recipe the day before you need it. Follow steps 1, 2 &3, cover in the fridge with plastic wrap, and bake right before serving.
- Nutritional information is just an estimate as it can vary drastically depending on brands and products used.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1730IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1.9mg