Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chicken on the Ritz
Chicken on the Ritz - this casserole couldn't get any easier made with ingredients you're bound to have on hand. This casserole is perfect for a busy night and packs lots of flavor.Chicken on the Ritz - this casserole couldn't get any easier made with ingredients you're bound to have on hand. This casserole is perfect for a busy night and packs lots of flavor.
- 10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts cut into cubes or shredded, about 4 breasts
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 4 oz Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a bowl whisk the cream of chicken soup and sour cream together.
Add the chicken, broccoli florets and toss it together with the cream of chicken/sour cream mixture, making sure each pieces is coated fully.
Add the chicken and broccoli to the casserole dish.
Add the crackers to a food processor and pulse a few times until the crackers resemble breadcrumbs.
Sprinkled the crumbled crackers over the casserole the chicken and broccoli and then drizzle with the melted butter.
Bake for 40 minutes until the casserole starts to bubble and the crackers start to turn golden brown.
- Greek yogurt can be used to replace the sour cream.
- Cauliflower, green beans, peas, etc. can be used instead of broccoli.
- Feel free to add cheese to this dish. Either mixed in with the chicken and broccoli, or on top with the crackers.
- If you don't have a food processor you can put the crackers into a ziploc bag and crush them with a mallet, or even your hands.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 – 4 days in the fridge. If freezing ensure that your dish is wrapped in both plastic wrap and aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. Be sure that your dish has fully cooled before it is placed in either the freezer or fridge because otherwise it will not cool properly.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.1g | Protein: 31.9g | Fat: 37.7g | Saturated Fat: 18.5g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 719mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 2.4g