Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Black Bean Corn Avocado Salad
This Black Bean Corn Avocado Salad is a crowd pleaser, colorful and full of nutrition. This salad is great served as an entree, side or even a delicious salsa.
Servings: 4 servings
- 19 ounce black beans 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounce corn kernels 1 can, drained
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 jalapeno minced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- zest from one lime
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper or to taste
To a large bowl add the black beans, corn kernels, chopped tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Zest one lime and add the zest to the bowl, then squeeze the lime juice from 2 limes, should be about 4 tbsp or so, then season with salt and pepper. Toss everything well together.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- This salad can also be used as a dip.
- You can refrigerate this salad in an airtight container for up to a day.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 288mg | Potassium: 1046mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Vitamin C: 27.6mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 3.9mg