Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey Mustard Chicken – a simple recipe for chicken baked to perfection with a honey, mustard and soy sauce glaze. You can serve this alongside some fluffy carbs, ideally something that will soak up all that drool worthy sauce. Let's get this dish into your weekly rotation!
- ¼ cup soy sauce low sodium
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 6 chicken drumsticks
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, chili flakes, honey, mustard, olive oil and salt and pepper until it emulsifies, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Place chicken drumsticks in a baking dish, one that's about 9x13 inch. Pour sauce over chicken drumsticks and make sure they are all nicely coated in the sauce.
Bake for about an hour or until chicken is cooked through.
- You can use chicken breasts, thighs, or wings if you like. Wings would only need about 40-45 minutes to cook.
- Grainy mustard can be replaced with any type of mustard you prefer.
- You can make this in the slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container in for 3 to 5 days.
Freeze in an airtight container for 1 to 2 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 1316mg | Potassium: 375mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1.5mg