Add to Collection
Go to Collections
One Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Pasta
One Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Pasta - this super easy dinner tastes just like chicken pot pie but in pasta form and it's all done in one pot!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 6 chicken thighs skinless, boneless and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth low sodium or no sodium added
- 12 oz pasta uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the onions, celery, carrot to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes until the vegetables soften.
Add the chicken thighs to the pot and season everything with salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Sprinkle the flour over the chicken and vegetables and stir. Cook for a minute then add the white wine, chicken broth and the pasta. Stir everything together and adjust for seasoning as necessary with salt and pepper.
Cook for 15 minutes over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, then add the frozen peas and the rosemary. Stir everything together and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your liking.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Chicken breast can be used for this recipe.
- You can replace the wine in this recipe for more chicken broth.
- Properly cool the pasta before storing it, so that it will freeze and store evenly. It will stay fresh for 3 – 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Frozen pasta dishes will last for 2 – 3 months, just be sure to allow to thaw fully in the fridge before re heating.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 638mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2563IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg