Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes – so crispy and delicious, roasted to perfection! A perfect side dish.
- 6 large potatoes peeled and cleaned and cut into cubes or wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl mix the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and toss until each potato piece is fully covered in olive oil and garlic mixture.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, turn on the broiler and bake for a couple more minutes until golden brown and crispy.
In a bowl mix Parmesan cheese and parsley. Pour over potatoes and toss around. Cheese will melt and give the potatoes a nice glossy look.
- Properly stored in an airtight container, cooked potatoes will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 243IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 6mg