Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Forget takeout with my Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe - In 15 minutes you can have this insanely delicious beef and broccoli stir fry! Way better than any restaurant version!
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb flank steak trimmed of fat and sliced thin against the grain
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic, cooking wine, honey, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, Sriracha sauce and beef broth. Set aside until ready to use.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the steak until it starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce and stir in with the steak, it should start to thicken immediately.
Add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
Serve over rice or noodles.
- A good substitute for the sherry would be apple cider.
- Nutrition information does not include rice or noodles.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1317mg | Potassium: 993mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 138.7mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 3.6mg