Add to Collection
Go to Collections
The Ultimate Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
The Ultimate Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is truly the best roasted broccoli you will ever have. It's nutty, it's cheesy, it's so yummy, yet it's a vegetable!
- 2 heads broccoli
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup pecans toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks and cut the larger pieces through the base of the head with a small knife, pulling the florets apart. I cut mine in really small florets because I wanted bite size florets. Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned. Stir the broccoli once partway through cooking.
Finish the dish: Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with lemon juice, pecans and Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
- This recipe is so easy to make and store! Just refrigerate in an airtight container and it’ll stay fresh for up to a week.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 738mg | Potassium: 667mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1306IU | Vitamin C: 183mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 2mg