Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Asian Style Udon Noodles with Pork and Mushrooms
Asian Style Udon Noodles with Pork and Mushrooms - a super quick and incredibly easy udon noodle dish with pork, mushrooms and a fiery sriracha sauce. Ready in 20 minutes tops!
- 8 oz udon noodles fresh
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium shallot chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb pork chops cut into thin strips (2 pork chops)
- 1 cup mushrooms I used cremini, chopped
- 5 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup peanuts optional, chopped
Blanch udon noodles in boiling water for about 1 to 2 minutes or if using noodles cook according to package instructions. Drain well and immediately rinse with cold water. Set aside.
In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together.
Heat the olive oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shallot, garlic, mushrooms and pork to hot wok and cook until pork starts to crisp up and browns.
Add noodles and sauce and stir it all together and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and peanuts.
Serve while hot.
- Properly stored, your noodles will last for 3 to 5 days in the fridge. To prevent bacteria from growing, your leftovers should not be left out after cooking for more than 2 hours.
- If you'd like to freeze this dish, you absolutely can. Just keep in mind, your noodles may not come out as they did when fresh. You can store in an airtight container or freezer bag for 3-4 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 2096mg | Potassium: 759mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg