Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly!
- 12 oz egg noodles dry
- 15 oz tuna drained (I used 3 5 oz cans tuna packed in water)
- 10.5 oz cream of celery soup (I used Campbell's 10.5 oz can)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 3/4 cup potato chips crumbled
Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
Cook noodles: Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Mix all ingredients together: To the bowl add the remaining ingredients (excluding the potato chips) and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as needed. I only added pepper, but feel free to season with salt as you prefer.
Transfer to a casserole dish: Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and add the noodle mixture to the casserole dish. Sprinkle with the potato chips.
Bake: Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Serve: Serve warm and enjoy!
Cream of celery soup recipe:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, add celery, onion and cook over medium low heat until soft. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Add chicken broth and cream, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Use this to add to your tuna noodle casserole.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 3.3mg