Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes
Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes - an easy dinner that you can prepare in under 10 minutes. Chicken drumsticks, spicy chorizo sausage and new potatoes, it's amazing!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 chorizo sausage link cut in small pieces
- 1 pound potatoes cleaned and halved, I used new potatoes
- 1 red onion roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- zest from 2 oranges
Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
Toss all ingredients together in a big bowl then spread them out onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- 2 drumsticks per serving.
- Store leftovers covered tightly in plastic or in an airtight container in the fridge. Your leftovers will last for up to 2-3 days.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 153mg | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 931mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg