Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crunchy Asian Salad
Crunchy Asian Salad - perfect summer lunch, nice and healthy and super easy to make!
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar seasoned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter creamy
- 3 cups coleslaw mix tri-color
- 14 ounce bean sprouts drained, rinsed
- 1 cup edamame shelled, frozen
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 6 tablespoon chow mein noodles optional
Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oil and peanut butter in large bowl.
Add coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, edamame and bell pepper; toss to combine. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles, if desired.
Don't worry if peanut butter does not blend smoothly into dressing mixture.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 485mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 58.5mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3.1mg