Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Thai Chicken Salad
This is the best Thai Chicken Salad recipe! Featuring papaya, cabbage, carrots, cucumber and a spicy peanut dressing, you can enjoy this amazing salad all on its own as a filling and healthy meal.
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup green papaya shredded
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 cups bok choy sliced
- 1 red chili pepper sliced
- 2 chicken breasts cooked, shredded or cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds or peanuts
- 3 cups green cabbage shredded
Make the dressing: Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl or give them a shake in a mason jar. You can microwave the peanut butter for 10-15 seconds to soften it for easier mixing if needed.
Mix the salad: Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl along with the dressing. Toss everything well, serve, and enjoy!
- If you anticipate leftovers, I would leave the dressing off the salad and toss as needed. The veggies tend to get soggy after a day sitting with the dressing and are not as appetizing.
- This salad will last 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 413mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3805IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg