Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
This Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is a one pot easy and simple dish, that's packed full of rich flavors. All you have to do is place the ingredients in the slow cooker, set it and forget it!
- 28 ounce red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups salsa I used mild
- 15 ounce tomato sauce no salt added
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Tex Mex seasoning
- 2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless, or chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup corn frozen or canned
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Combine beans, salsa, tomato sauce, chili powder and Tex Mex seasoning in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn. Do not stir. Cover with lid.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours; shred the chicken with 2 forks and stir.
Serve topped with cheese.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 842mg | Potassium: 1050mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1071IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 5mg