Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Healthy Turkey Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
Healthy turkey meatballs with marinara sauce for only 250 calories a serving. Perfect for lunch or dinner served over mashed potatoes or pasta.
- 1.3 lb 500 g lean ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Reggiano Parmigiano cheese grated
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 large clove garlic crushed
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar or 2.5 cups marinara sauce
Mix all ingredients, minus marinara sauce, together and form into small meatballs. This recipe should make about 30 meatballs.
In a large pot pour the marinara sauce and gently add the meatballs to it. Bring to a boil, turn down the heat to medium low, cover the pot and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
Serving: 5g | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.9g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9.9g | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar: 10.2g