Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheese Spiral Pie
This Cheese Spiral Pie is a delicious cheese pie made with croissant dough and shaped into a large spiral. One of my favorite savory pies!
- 1 1/4 lb croissant dough (about half from croissant dough recipe)
- 2 cups feta cheese crumbled or shredded
- 2 tbsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1 egg for egg wash
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Make the cheese mixture by mixing feta cheese and the dill together with a fork. Set aside.
Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll out each piece into a long piece that's about 2 inches in width and about 15 inches in length. Add a few tablespoons of the cheese mixture down the middle of each rope. Bring up the sides of the dough and seal it but pinching the sides together. If you want to make sure it sticks well you might brush some egg wash along the sides before pinching it together. I didn't though.
Once you form your logs, start coiling each each log onto a baking sheet that's lined with parchment paper.
Brush the pie with egg wash.
Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Prep time does not include time required to make croissant dough.
- To make your own croissant dough, click here.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1.7mg