Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mini Caprese Salad Bites
These Mini Caprese Salad Bites take the classic and delicious caprese salad and transform it into a miniature, elegant appetizer - perfect for any party or gathering!
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups bocconcini cheese I used mini bocconcini
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
Make Balsamic Glaze: In a small skillet add the balsamic vinegar and cook over medium heat until it has reduced down to half. Should take 15 to 20 minutes.
Assemble: Take a toothpick and stick a bocconcini, a basil leaf and a cherry tomato onto it. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Season: Season with salt and pepper.
Finish & Serve: Using a teaspoon drizzle some of the balsamic reduction onto each appetizer.
- Store the leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Transfer your balsamic glaze to a jar or sealable bottle and store it in the fridge. It’ll last you 3-4 weeks.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 77mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 0.3mg