Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mini Lasagna Cups
These Mini Lasagna Cups are cute little servings of a favorite Italian dish, perfect for a snack or appetizer. Eat lasagna without the guilt.
- 1/2 lb ground beef extra lean
- 1/4 tsp cumin ground
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/4 cup chorizo sausage chopped
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce store bought
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp basil fresh, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
In a skillet, add the ground beef and cook until it's no longer pink. Add the cumin, salt and pepper to it and stir well. Add the chorizo sausage and spaghetti sauce and cook for another 5 minutes, over medium heat.
Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking oil. Make sure you spray it well. Arrange a wonton wrapper in each cup and in each cup add a tablespoon of ricotta cheese. Then take a heaping tablespoon of the meat mixture and add to each cup. And finally add some cheddar cheese, you can't miss the cheddar cheese.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with basil.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 123mg | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 0.9mg