Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Loaded Potato Skins
Loaded Potato Skins with bacon, cheddar cheese, and other goodies. They're irresistible, restaurant-worthy but super easy to make! Perfect game day food!
- 2 large potatoes I used russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 4 slices bacon fried and chopped
- 1 onion sliced and caramelized in fat from bacon
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
Wash the potatoes really well and rub with the olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for one hour or until the inside of the potato is cooked.
Carefully cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the inside of the potato leaving just a little on the skin. Place skins cut side down on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Mash the scooped out potatoes with the milk, cheddar cheese and butter. Add salt and pepper, 3/4 of the bacon, caramelized onion, and olives. Mix well.
Divide mixture in 4 and spoon the mixture into the potato skins, topping with the left over bacon and diced tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1skin | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 0.4mg