Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Korean BBQ Ribs
This Korean BBQ Ribs recipe features a traditional and authentic marinade for the most delicious, tender and succulent BBQ ribs you will ever have.
- 2 1/2 lbs pork ribs or beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1/2 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper ground
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the ribs.
Add the ribs and toss around so that each rib is covered in the marinade.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap or transfer to a plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
Next day preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place ribs on baking sheet. Bake ribs until done, about 30 minutes. Alternatively you can barbecue them on the grill.
- You can also slow cook these in the oven at 200F degrees for 5 to 6 hours.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1208mg | Potassium: 948mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 4.7mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 5.7mg