Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Baby Potatoes
These Roasted Baby Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal! Baby potatoes roasted to perfection with a simple blend of spices you will already have on hand in your pantry. Easy, delicious and ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 ½ lbs baby potatoes cleaned and cut in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
Preheat Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Season Potatoes: Place the baby potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and toss well with olive oil and seasonings, until coated on all sides.
Roast: Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast for about 20 minutes or until fork tender and crispy on the outside.
- Coat each potato with the spices so that they all get a good amount of seasoning.
- Play around with different combinations of spices to make the potatoes to your liking.
- Don't touch the potatoes while they're roasting! This will ensure they get crispy and brown.
- Transfer leftovers to an airtight container and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Roasted potatoes will last 10-12 months in the freezer stored in an airtight container.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 309mg | Potassium: 1203mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg