Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This Olive Tapenade is a simple and savory spread made with olives and sun dried tomatoes. All made from scratch and perfect to be served on crostini, as a dip or a condiment!
- 1 cup Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (in oil) reserve oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomato oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a course puree or desired texture.
Serve over crostini, as a dip or condiment.
- Tapenade can be stored in an airtight container or a jar in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to bring it back to room temperature before serving. If you seal the jars or place the tapenade in freezer containers, you can freeze for up to 3 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.6mg