Add to Collection
Go to Collections
These classic Porcupine Meatballs are hearty, delicious, super easy to make, and the perfect home cooked meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
In a large bowl add the meatball ingredients, and mix well using your clean hands. The mixture will be quite soft and loose, but they will cook into firm meatballs.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into medium size meatballs. You should end up with about 30 meatballs. Drizzle the olive oil in a 9x13 inch casserole dish then place the meatballs in the dish.
In another large bowl mix the soup and water together, then pour over the meatballs. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake covered for 35 minutes then remove the foil and cook for another 30-35 minutes, or until the rice pokes through the meatballs.
Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
- To make it easier to shape the meatballs you could use a small ice cream scoop, this will also ensure all your meatballs are the same size.
- Recipe should yield about 30 meatballs.
- Nutritional information is based on 5 meatballs per serving.
- These meatballs freeze well right in the sauce, in an airtight container.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1272mg | Potassium: 1117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 16.2mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 3.5mg