Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
This Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner can be ready from start to finish in 30 minutes! Fast, flavorful and all in one pan!
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 fillets salmon (about 1 lb)
- 1 cup brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 chili pepper sliced
Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk together the light and dark soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and water. Microwave the sauce for 1 minute to dissolve the brown sugar.
Lay the salmon fillets on a greased pan. Brush each fillet on both sides with the teriyaki sauce. Pour any leftover sauce over the fillets.
In a separate bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms with olive oil, sesame oil, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the vegetables on the pan around the salmon fillets.
Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish the salmon and vegetables with sesame seeds and chopped chilis.
- Please not that cooking time can vary based on type of salmon used or size thickness of salmon fillets. Always check for doneness.
- To maximize the shelf life of your leftover salmon, refrigerate in a shallow airtight container or wrap tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Properly stored, your leftovers will last for 3 to 4 days in the fridge.
Serving: 1fillet and veggies | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 901mg | Potassium: 1242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 523IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg