Add to Collection
Go to Collections
World's Best Cranberry Sauce
Your Thanksgiving table is not complete without this Cranberry Sauce made from scratch. A hint of nutmeg, lots of orange zest and a bit of vanilla complete this incredible cranberry sauce.
- 12 oz cranberries (1 bag), rinsed
- ½ cup orange juice store bought or freshly squeezed
- ¾ cup sugar granulated
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp orange zest
Assemble the sauce: Add all the ingredients to a smaller pot and stir to combine. Turn the heat to a medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Finish the sauce: Reduce the heat to a medium and continue cooking for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. You will notice the cranberries will burst as they cook.
Cool and serve: Let cool completely at room temperature before serving.
- Store the cranberry sauce in a bowl wrapped with plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Please note the sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Other optional ingredients to add to the sauce are pecans, raisins, cinnamon.
- Freeze the cranberry sauce in an airtight container for up to 6 months
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 15.4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.1mg