Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Berry Brioche Bread Pudding
This decadent Berry Brioche Bread Pudding is crammed full of blueberries, raspberries and butterscotch chips. An indulgent dessert that is a favorite with everyone!
Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray or coat it with butter. Slice the brioche bread into 1" cubes and transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
Whisk the eggs with the sugar together first. Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and whisk. Whisk in the half and half. Pour over the cubed brioche, cover with plastic wrap then chill for at least 20 minutes to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees.
Remove the casserole dish from the fridge and fold in the berries and butterscotch chips.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil, turn the oven up to 425F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer the baking dish to a cooling rack and let cool for about 10 minutes before sprinkling with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
- What is half and half: Half and half is a blend of equal parts whole milk and light cream. It averages 10 to 12% of fat. Half and half can be found near the milk and cream in the dairy section of your local grocery store.
- I don't have a brioche bread, can I use any other kind of bread: Yes, absolutely! You can use any plain white bread thick cut like Texas toast, or rich and sweet bread such as raisin bread, hot cross buns, challah or even cinnamon rolls.
- How do I store leftovers: Transfer leftovers to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve cold, or warmed up.
- What other optional toppings can I use: You can drizzle some maple syrup over the pudding, or caramel sauce or top with whipped cream.
- Can I make this in individual ramekins: Absolutely! You can prepare everything in a large dish then transfer to individual ramekins before chilling in the fridge. Bake as normal, but remove the aluminum foil after 15 minutes and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Nutrition: Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1mg