Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Avocado Tuna Salad
This Avocado Tuna Salad is so delicious and loaded with good stuff such as chunks of tuna, avocados, cucumbers and my secret ingredient, sun-dried tomatoes! This avocado tuna salad is creamy, full of nutrients and perfect for lunch.
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard I used Tarragon Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar granulated
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 15 oz canned tuna in water, drained and flaked (3 cans)
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
In a small bowl whisk all the dressing ingredients together. If you find it's a little to thick add a tbsp or so of water to thin it out.
In another large bowl add all the salad ingredients and drizzle the dressing over. Toss well.
Serve as sandwiches or as salad.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Mine hasn't turned brown because of the avocados, however save the avocado pit and stick it in the container. It helps to make sure it stays green.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 524mg | Potassium: 918mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 14.4mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2.9mg