Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Whip up these delicious classic Cranberry Meatballs for the upcoming holidays. Completely homemade, super simple and bursting with savory-sweet flavor!
- 1 small onion grated or finely chopped
- 1 ½ lb ground pork extra lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs such as Panko
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup parsley fresh, chopped
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients together and mix well.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into medium size meatballs. You should end up with about 32 meatballs. Watch the video to see how to use a small ice cream scoop to make the meatballs.
Transfer the meatballs to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 F degrees.
While the meatballs are baking, prepare the sauce. In a large skillet add all the sauce ingredients, stir and cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Turn down the heat and stir in the meatballs. Cook until heated through.
Garnish with parsley if preferred and serve warm.
- Recipe yields 32 meatballs or 4 per serving.
- I made my own cranberry sauce, you can find the recipe here or you can use store bought jellied cranberry sauce.
- To freeze the meatballs, let them cool completely at room temperature. Transfer them to a freezer safe container and place them in the freezer for up to 2 months. Freeze sauce separately in an air-tight container or a heavy-duty freezer bag and can last for a few months.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 or 4 days.
- Nutrition: Nutritional information is for 4 meatballs plus cranberry sauce. Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 4meatballs | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 8.1mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2.3mg